Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fiesta





Well we had a great fiesta to celebrate Mexico's independence Day! Of course there was lots of traditional Mexican food, music, mariachi and Kareoke. I think we all had a great time, connecting with new friends and just enjoying the opportunity to celebrate life together. Tonight is a very special night, it is our first night of alpha. We are all very excited it kind of feels like we have finally approached the big day of a wedding! There is so much emotion and excitement flying around our team. We also know that there are many people at home supporting us through different ways, Airdrie Alliance bought us our chairs we will be using! as well as the many of you who have supported us in giving us words of encouragement and just the fact that we know that you are standing in the gap with us. Here are some pictures of our Independence Day party.

1 comment:

annie.marie said...

Hi Kliewers!
I just wanted to let you know you were prayed for in my class today! We each take turns bringing missionaries to class to pray for, so I scoped out your blog and last letter, and our class prayed for you!!
I'm adding your blog to my blog links too!
I miss you guys lots, and I see the Lord blessing you all abundantly in your ministry!! I would still LOVE to get down to Mexico City to visit... but not anytime in the near future yet, but I'll let you know!
Blessings on you guys!