Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Blessings





We had an amazing opportunity to go to Cuernavaca and meet the family of a new friend of ours. We were very honored to be their guests! They were so warm and welcoming to us. What a gift to have some new friends to learn from in Mexico. We ate the most delicioso food. Where else can you find a dish that incorporates chocolate into almost ever meal MOLE yummmmmmy. Please pray that God would bless our new friends tremendously that He would reveal himself to them in amazing ways.

From top to bottom..The girls swinging in a hammock as Julia kicks the soccer ball. Nathan and Moises posing after putting much effort into squeezing 10 kilos of oranges. The taxi system close to Moises house is quite different than that in Mexico City...much more fuel efficient eh?! and a picture of a pyramide in a traffic circle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I did not see when u took some of those pics! hahahah, u r rigth, that was funny!!!... Hope u can come someday to visit ur new family in Cuernavaca bro!!!

Jen S. said...

I have to leave a comment - Nathan, I am Jen C. from High School (don't want to write my full name on here)... anyway, I just happened upon your blog from Cindy K.'s blog.
Wow, you are in Mexico! I can't believe how grown up your Family is! I remember having Isabella in the nursery at MPCC...she was barely 2!!
Anyway - thought I'd say hi... and God bless you!