Thursday, March 6, 2008

Updates


That is kind of funny this is an update :) to let you know that I made an update to our website I updated some pictures and uploaded a recent video that we made for Sevenoaks Alliance Church, to help with a fundraiser their kids were doing!  I also tried to include past newsletter.

hope this is helpful and encouraged someone! or at least helps to remind you to pray for us.

love you all sooo much
of course I had to add a picture! So that was my birthday dinner with my girls!

Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kristi Hopf: said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sandra!

Kristi