Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two Weeks Ago

Well I was a little nervous about the fact that Nathan was going to be in Costa Rica for a leadership course for two weeks.  You know all the crazy what if´s that you think about...But now that it is over I am so glad I had the time alone!!! It was great to just have a quiet house (when the girls aren´t home that is) and be able to go at a little slower pace.  I felt to peaceful and relaxed the whole time.  Last wednesday night Julia all of a sudden started turning red and covered with a rash and hives.  So I immediately was able to take her to a doctor (friend of a friend) who looked at Jules and was so sweet she didn´t even charge us for the visit.  My thursday morning Contemplative Prayer groups have continued to bless me, I am just to privileged to see God move and draw women to himself.  Our small group proved to be exciting as well, although sometimes I felt a little out of control but God is using it and people are growing and maturing!!! To end off  my alone time I had three mexican friends over for a pyjamada it was a great time of just having fun and pampering each other and of course of very little sleep.  Enjoy the picture!!! love Sandra

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe I just figured this blog spot out, I am so clueless! I'm sure you have been doing this for a while and I just never clued in, lol. I have been enjoying the Monday Mexican Moments and will be enjoying this now too :) Love you guys!!