Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Those Who Sow in Tears Will Reap in Songs of Joy!

psalm 126:5 says, those who sow in tears will reap in songs of joy.
that is a promise that I took in 2007 as we left for Costa Rica there were many tears but I felt and believed in my heart the promise to psalm 126:5 hmmm what will another term bring? what emotions will this new period of our lives be filled with? I remember glimpses of joy and even sometimes lasting for a while like watching our friends at La conexion on the day they were baptized, that was real deep joy, though at the time there was another emotion happening in our hearts, or disbelief and pain of what my daughter was trying to cope with, that would eventually bring us home to Canada 6 months early. There always seems to be these two plans at work in and around us. One for our good the other for our destruction. They coexists like written music on a sheet, one is the melody that keeps us and the other is ever changing sometimes we do not know what to expect next. This was an image I saw (I am a very visual person) as I spoke these questions in my heart to the Lord, asking him, how is it possible for you to work all things for the good of those who love you? yet at times our lives are so filled with pain? hmmm I think this is going to be an image I will have to paint! Lets pray this term be filled with reaping in songs of Joy!

I will post my painting when it is complete!

No comments: