Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Already

Well its been a crazy month, but if you can believe it a little more crazier than the Kliewer normal :)
We started with having 2 weeks to move and found a place in 2 days (not bad!)
Discovered that we had no water!
Then we left after 3 days for a previous booked family time away.
After a finally getting water we now have no hot water :)
but we are thinking of it as a way of spending more time with our team hahahahaha as we have been borrowing their apartments to shower :)

We have a birthday party for one of our dear friends at La Conexion this Friday night, as a great opportunity to encourage and love her!

Saturday 2 of our team members are repeating there wedding for all of our Mexican friends and family
Did I mention I am making the wedding cake :)

in the next three weeks we will be receiving 2 teams from Canada, one to do a kids club in the park and the second one to offer a week english class.

The girls are starting school in a few weeks so we are busy getting our multiplication tables up to speed.

Did I mention I have to be finished the course that I am working on in October and I am not even half way done....

We can't wait to receive our teams and post pictures and give you the updates on how our time went!  This is a picture of Susan (the bride) and myself at a shower we threw for her!

No comments: