Friday, May 1, 2009

Do not try this at home

Ok we are just totally bored we feel like we are on house arrest! All the stores, schools, restaurants and today banks were closed to. The President asked that people cooperate and stay home to try to contain the virus. Hence We are totally having cabin fever. If we did not have Internet I am not sure how sane we would be. Did I mention that the girls have been home since last week and we heard today that the schools could be closed till May 11, Oh my deep breathes.........If you can suggest anything good to watch we would appreciate it!!! The other good things that I now have time for is search for seat sales to Canada this August. None to speak of yet but I am sure there is one on the way I can feel it :)
love a very bored Sandra
I couldn't resist the picture from my lovely Darla Pauls, love that girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the new "blog look"...Time is up! Freedom... Kids back in school today...Wooo Hoo...I bet you became 'quite creative' during this time. So glad you are just about fully recovered (if not, fully recovered) this day Sandra. Hope your time w/ family is blessed. Love heather