Monday, July 23, 2007

Gone Crabbin'



OK...who likes Crab???? I do I do! Apparently Isabella does too. That same Saturday of our farewell we went to an all you can eat crab restaurant in the Calgary NE. For all you Calgarians, we went to the hotel behind the Shareton on Barlow and 32nd Avenue. All you can eat crab is on Saturday nights and prime rib all you can eat is on Friday nights. So we show up at the restaurant and Carmela didn't really want to try it, but we coaxed her and then could not get her away from them. Then once Isabella got her hands on the creepy crawlies she became an instant master at it. She continually would pull out the ever coveted "pure" unbroken piece of crab.....oh man...I can taste it now. Dipped in melted butter----oh man I feel full now and bloated and don't want crab again for at least 1 day :)

If you ever get the chance to go there....do it! And if you don't like crab....may I ask why....I mean c'mon, look at how fun it is!!!!

No comments: