Wednesday, July 11, 2007

31 Days till Costa Rica



Wow, the last month has been a whirl wind. We are checking things off our list and each day we are one day closer to Costa Rica! In the last few weeks we have had the privilage of sharing our journey with other churches in our cluster and have met some amazing people who have blessed our journey along the way. Some of which I can't help but mention. Paul and Bev Warnock from Hanna, and Kevin Haugan and Don and Oriel Stewart from Sylvan Lake. We are so encouraged by how they have embrassed us as we begin this journey. We hope that we can be an encouragement to them as well.
Well in our attempt to maintain some normalcy (is that a word) for our children, we took them to The Stampede today, that was a treat! Well 31 days till we land in Costa Rica! We can hardly believe it.

Sandra- The other day I was sitting and thinking over the events of the last month (yes I actually had a minute) and as I was, I clearly saw a pitcure of a large hand and inside of it was my whole little family. I knew in an instant that it was a picture of God's hand around, in, over and behind our lives. I was instantly reassured of His presence and protection and peace surrounding our lives. It was a little jewel that I will hang on to and remember often on my journey to Mexico City.

No comments: