Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Problem solved!!

The email situation has been rescued! Thanks to a Tech friend of ours, we can now worry about other things. Like getting ready for school next week, I will be taking "Alliance History and Thought" at the Alliance University College. Its been only 10 years! since I actually attended a College, my distance learning through Briercrest has been fabulous, I haven't had to actually go to school. That will be a big relief to tick this week off my calendar!

love Sandra

2 comments:

Rosella said...

Sandra,
I just came upon your blog through Cindy's blog. I am a mexican born canadian. I am very happy to hear that you actually WANT to go to Mexico City. I was in Mexico City for a couple of months when my dad was in the hospital there. It is an amazing place. I will be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Sandra dearest!! I will have to get used to learning about your lives through blogging. I should really learn how to do this myself so it isn't so one sided!! You and your family are continually energizing my faith. I see your complete trust in our Lord and it makes me stop doubting our Good Lord's plan for our lives. It has been 4 years now since our lives have been turned upside down, and in many respects, turned the rightside up. God is wild. God is faithful. God will not lead you down a path and forget about you. What a journey. You are living the adventure girlfriend!! The adventure of Jesus.

Love you loads!!

Darla